We pay careful attention to the Reston real estate market. Here are some interesting highlights from January – April 2019.
Aggregate Reston Real Estate Data
Sales of Single Family Homes and Townhouses in Reston (Not new construction)
- Total listed and sold by 04/30/19: 415
- Average Price: $603,895
- Average Days on Market: 33
- SP/Original Price: 99.3%
O’Gorman Team stats for the same period showed that we sell above the market average. The average price of homes sold January-April was $812,815. Homes were on the market just 13 days on average and sold at (or above!) list price.
O’Gorman Team Outperforms Local Agents
We have seen a trend for a while that we sell more homes for a higher value than other local agents. Here is a comparison of listings on the market and sold January – April this year:
|Agent||Listings Sold||Average Price||Average Days on Market|
We are productive agents who consistently out-perform the market. For us, the secret to making that happen over the years is providing exceptional customer service. In fact, we were honored by Long & Foster with the first “Ron Rush Award” for exemplifying Long & Foster’s company culture based on Trust, Family, and Excellence.
Enough stats. Here are some fun facts about our team:
- The O’Gorman Team is a partnership between Boofie and her daughter, Margaret. When you engage with us, you will work with both of us directly through your whole transaction!
- We know Reston. Boofie is a native-born Virginian who has lived in Reston since 1974. Margaret is a native Restonian.
- Our names are tricky! Boofie is NOT her real name. O’Gorman is NOT Margaret’s legal name anymore.
We hope that these stats and fun facts demonstrate how much we love Reston and representing Reston homes to Northern Virginia buyers! Whether you are ready to buy or sell or just talk Reston, we hope you will give us a call!